Monday, March 19, 2012

Rewards!

The closet was cleaned - all winter clothing packed neatly away - the spring/summer clothing nicely hanging in color order. The closed-toe shoes replaced with sandals - Oh, Yeah! I'm thinking I deserve a small reward ...
Star #1 looks good! I love the Blueberry Crumb Cake colors. The rest of my chores are calling me. I enjoy a clean house just hate to walk away from my stars to get one. Okay! Okay!

Reel forward - the floors are clean, fresh sheets on the bed, bathroom scrubbed, supper baking in the oven and I have on clean clothes after my shower. Oh, Yeah! Now I know I deserve a reward ...
Star #2 joins Star #1! Don't they look pretty? I'm loving Carrie Nelson's method of getting 8 half square triangles out of 4 stitch lines. There is a bit of marking and cutting yet the method is quick and I like the results.

Ms Cha Cha says hello. She's finally out from under the bed. She is not fond of the vacuum, the dust cloth or even the laundry basket. She does enjoy watching the thread run through the sewing machine.

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Your rewards are gorgeous. I love the colors!

Jane said...

Will you come and do mine too? The two stars look great. How many in total?

Angie said...

Love your choice of blue and brown--they look luscious together---and I REALLY love this block pattern. I am on a mission now to find the pattern. :)

QuiltSue said...

You're right, those colours are just gorgeous.