Saturday, March 10, 2012

Festive Mystery QAL - final update - #3

I've taken the liberty of using plastic boxes with snap on lids instead of Quilt Sue's plastic bags. My very own personalization to the pattern (ha!) - snap on lids keep out curious, furry paws; better to have all the pieces next month.

I opted for a quick lunch and book this afternoon. The book didn't last long. I promptly fell asleep. Ms Cha Cha joined me for a snooze. We are up and refreshed.

The quilt along was wonderful. Joanna was the perfect hostess. Thanks ever so much, Joanna. I greatly enjoyed spending the day with all who joined. I'm already looking forward to next month when Lesley of The Cuddle Quilter is expecting us one and all to drop by her home.

I'm off for one more tour of all those who linked up this month and then I may start a tuna casserole (Cha Cha's ears are at alert) .....

She likes her tuna frill free, as in directly out of the package! I may spend a nice, quiet evening preparing for meeting with my quilting group next weekend. March is turning into quite a busy month.

THANKS FOR HOSTING, JOANNA!
HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

I love the fact that you are personalizing this quilt! I hope you enjoyed the tuna casserole. It sounds great.