Thursday, June 27, 2013

Wall Staring

Stare - to gaze fixedly and intently, especially with the eyes wide open.

A friend dropped by yesterday for coffee and chit-chat. When she excused herself to visit the ladies, I got up to Stare at the Wall - the wall on which my Country Charmer blocks HANG - oh, yes! My friend laughed coming back into the room. "What are you two doing?" she giggled. Two? What are you talking about?

I looked to question my friend and saw her source of amusement immediately. Ms Cha Cha Cat was sitting on the table beside me -  intently Staring at the Wall! with her head cocked to one side. 

Ms Cat is So Amusing!

I actually sat down at the sewing machine this morning. Yeah! Two of my blocks have some sashing and a permanent placement in this quilt!

 


2 comments:

Jane said...

The blocks look great with the sashing, and with them all on the wall, you won't lose track of what order they should be in

QuiltSue said...

What a shame you didn't get a photo of Ms Cat making her design decisions!