Saturday, June 15, 2013

Christmas in June - Oh, Yeah!

Christmas came early at my house - June no less - and it came with a Bang! Oh, Yeah! Friday my wonderful, lovely boss gave me a $50.00 Visa gift card as a thank you. I immediately thought of the fabric I would need for the Christmas QAL & Challenge (go read all about the QAL and give some serious thought to joining us).





Friday's mail brought the three Santa patterns I ordered for the Christmas QAL. I was so excited and planned to hit Quilting by the Bay when they opened Saturday - armed with my gift card and Santa(s). Things got even more exciting when I "remembered" Quilting by the Bay was celebrating 11 years with customer appreciation sales.

Look what came home with me this morning from Quilting by the Bay for a grand out-of-pocket expense of $25.00 ($99.00 of fabric, discounted by $24.00, less my $50.00 gift card = $25.00) Amazing! Awesome! I am very happy! And let me present my haul! ......
Two Yards for My Stash!
11 Fat Quarters!
Complimentary Drink Holder
AND
The Santa(s) I intended to applique in cream, taupe, beige, gold became BLUE, SILVER,  AND WHITE! The fabric below caught my eye as soon as I walked in the quilt shop. I walked past several times but this fabric was calling my name. So Santa is getting an updated wardrobe ....
There is sparkling silver throughout these fabrics, which did not photograph well. The silver is Beautiful!

Quilting by the Bay in Panama City, FL has an outline store for any of you out of town people. Here is some information (from their recent newsletter) on the sale which runs thru 6/21/13 ...

Quilting by the Bay has been open 11 years
and the celebration continues.
Check out our specials
valid through the end of our celebration June 21st.

Special Bundles of 11 Color Coordinated Batik Fat Quarters
Regularly priced at $35.75 now just $22.99.
Choose your favorite colorway here
Sale Fabrics - 2 yards for $11.00 minimum 1 yard cuts.  Sale price will not show up in your cart but we will adjust your total before we charge your credit card. Sale valid through Friday June 21st.
 New fabrics added to our sale department daily!

*Free Shipping on orders over $100 shipped within the United States
*Half price shipping on orders over $100 shipped to Canada
*30% off shipping on orders over $100 shipped Internationally
(Valid only on orders placed June 15-21, 2013)
Free Gift with Every Order

Should you stop by the store or visit online tell them me and Ms Cat sent you! 


3 comments:

Joanna said...

Nice haul. Your Santas will be very handsome fellas. I love batiks, so your FQ's are super to me.

Barb said...

Wonderful fabrics.....great boss!!

Judy said...

That's an awesome haul! Your Santa's are going to be beautiful. I signed up for their Asteria BOM on-line, I live in NH.