Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nancy Rocks!

I've never met Nancy of Nancie Anne Quilts except through her blog, which I came across when I started the Country Charmer quilt-along. Nonetheless, I love Nancy! Nancy Rocks! She sent me the sweetest email about a "whoopsie doodle" on my Block 16. I looked and there it was - see ... upper left hand corner ....
I would have been unhappy (to say the least) had this whoopsie doodle not been discovered and corrected.   Thanks to Nancy my block 16 has been transformed from the above to .....
Thank you, Nancy!

Country Charmer Block 18



2 comments:

Lesley said...

All your blocks are stunning! They are so bright and fresh. I hope you link up with us today. It would be wonderful for your blog to be included.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

Hi Sweetie! I'm so glad I helped! I approached this cautiously, checking other comments to see if I could tell that it had already been brought to your attention, & I felt that an email was more appropriate than posting it as a comment! And we know that some cultures put a mistake in on purpose, because only God can acheive perfection! Right? The block looked wonderful even as it was and now it's all symmetrical and still as bright & happy as it was before!
Thank you for being so gracious! Hugs to Cha Cha!