Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1 Country Charmer Update

I do believe this picture has been on my blog before. hmmm..... My pay the bills work is in "crazy" season so it has been a week or so since I've looked at my sewing machine.

These are my 20 Country Charmer blocks (in no specific order). I have selected the sashing/nine patch fabrics which are awaiting the rotary cutter and some stitching.

I've been blog reading and have seen some outstanding, wonderful, fantastic, beautiful Country Charmers in various stages. You can catch the links to see all the beautifies here. Go check it out.


4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

That is looking wonderful. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've settled on for your sashing and nine patches.

Tina said...

Donna, these are beautiful!!!

Lesley said...

Donna, your blocks are gorgeous! Love the variety of colors and those yummy plaids!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Wow Donna, these are really wonderful! I love them. Your plans for them sound perfect. Now if your pay the bills job would just pay the bills and leave you alone to sew. jk