Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day 2011

2011 has arrived. I was sound asleep when the new year arrived but am up bright and early to enjoy the day! The weather is rainy and cool - not the cold we had for Christmas. Yesterday, I ironed and ironed and ironed fat quarters. Ironing can wear one out! Today I get to cut into my lush fabrics. Yeah!

I put an adorable New Year wish on yesterdays blog, a blog button I located on the Internet of an angel wishing you God's blessings in the new year. This morning the blog button had timed out (or whatever they do) and wanted me to buy the service. You get what you pay for - free was 24 hours apparently (ha!). Enjoy the for real "free" picture I replaced the angel with. A lovely picture of Cha Cha cat sleeping away New Year's Eve. May God bless your New Year!

Giveaway(s) - Green Fairy Quilts has Dilly Dally - one layer cake and one jelly roll - for two lucky winners. Go check it out.

And, remember to drop by Stray Stitches for Linda's giveaway. I posted about it yesterday.

No comments: