Wednesday, August 11, 2010

F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap

Just received the name of my friend for the F-R-I-E-N-D-S Swap that Khris at Sew Prim Khris is hosting.  My new friend is Leanne at Stitch Selection.  I'm so excited.  Can hardly wait to get to know my new friend from Australia.

I checked out Leanne's blog as soon as I got Khris' e-mail.  Leanne is making softies - adorable stuffed animals to donate to her local hospital for sick children.  Check out her blog and consider participating.  I borrowed the picture from her blog.  Isn't that the cutest pig you've ever seen.  He will surely bring a smile to a sick child's face.

My new friend has been e-mailed.  I had no idea what time it was in Australia - isn't e-mail great - no need to know what time it is - just type and the receiver can read when convenient!  However, for fun I have added a Time Converter ... and, what the heck a Language Translator ... to the bottom of my blog.  I adore the Internet!  Have a wonderful day whatever the time is where you are!

2 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

I'm very excited about our new friendship and swap too Donna:D

Khris said...

How cool you girls have been in touch and already blogged about your first "meet"....well done girls. Hugs Khris