Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Cost of Stubborn

My Life Lesson for Today - The Cost of Stubborn

1) Spend hours squaring up quilted pieces OR
2) Order the 1/4" foot for my Kenmore for $9.99 plus shipping

Hmmmm ... option 1 used up considerable time and caused great frustration.  I do wonder why $9.99 plus shipping sounded way too expensive earlier today. I think the game plan had something to do with learning to quilt before investing in the equipment ... well, I have been sewing since childhood and ... Stubborn is the best description I can come up with. Looking back it sounds like trying to bake a cake without the ingredients. Now that I have used up considerable time and been greatly frustrated I have ordered the 1/4" foot! It is due to arrive 09/09/10, which fits my schedule perfectly, since I have a trip to Mississippi planned and am scheduled to work next weekend. Live and learn.

Happy Quilting!

So Sew Crafty just joined a Blog Hop - Check it out! Sorry but the Linky Links had to go - they were taking forever to load. Enjoyed the Blog Hop. Now it is over.

1 comment:

Barb said...

You will love your new foot, it has saved me alot of time and frustration....