Saturday, August 24, 2013

Scrap Basket Sunday 10/25/13

900 HSTs
One  Block To Be
First Quadrant of Block Stitched
Close Up of First Quadrant
See where the triangles are "OFF" in the very center? I  reported the issue to the Quilt Police! Believe me it will remain as is - I stitched this section 4 times trying to eliminate a lump. The LUMP is gone but the points are OFF, oh well -  I am over it! lol
Two Quadrants Completed
I'm linking with Kim at Kim's Big Quilting Adventure. Stop by and see all the scrappy goodies.


6 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, wow, all that time doing those little blocks is now paying off. You'll have a lovely quilt when you done, and the little bits that are "off" won't be noticed

Kim said...

It's going to look quite stunning. Perfection is overrated anyway! LOL! Love it!

QuiltSue said...

Oohh, this is looking lovely.

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

900 HSTs... wowza! I love HST quilts so much... yours is just scrappy at it's finest. Gorgeous!

Joanna said...

I'm sure the quilt police have worse issues to deal with than this. I love how this is turning out.

Sandy said...

EEK ~ that's a lot of HSTs! What method do you use? Are you sewing them as leader/enders? That's going to be a great quilt - scrappy, but unified by the red diagonals, and the blue stars. Very nice!