Saturday, August 10, 2013

Christmas QAL #1 - August

This is the weekend for the Christmas QAL & Challenge. The gang is meeting over at Joanna's - Needle, Thread and Happiness today and tomorrow. Come link up with the party - any time, either or both days. You will find the link HERE. We always have a wonderful time! You will be most pleased you joined us.

Now I had BIG plans for today but sometimes plans get changed. My sister called. She wants to go "goof-off" which means a day of shopping and talking. I'm so glad this years QAL is two days each month. I can  "goof-off" today and party tomorrow!

I'm off! I'll catch the gang later today (maybe). I will definitely be see everyone Sunday.

.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Happy shopping, Donna - do you get to go to any fabric stores...?

See ya tomorrow!

Joanna said...

I would not say no to a "goof off" day either so enjoy and we'll see you tomorrow hopefully. If you pass a quilt shop, don't do too much damage:)

QuiltSue said...

Have a great day and we'll see you tomorrow.

Lesley said...

Hope you had a. great day...fun to spend time with family!