Monday, August 19, 2013

All Good Things Must Come to an End!

All Good Things Must Come to an End!

Thank you to Susan Boggs for the original picture of her kitty Ares
Poor kitty - Ares, not Ms Cat!. Black Cat Appreciation Day must be over at his house. Ms Cha Cha Cat says this better NEVER happen at her house. She would be very, very insulted.

On the stitching side of life, I now have 700 HSTs for my Scrappy Triangles quilt. Fabric is cut, stitching lines drawn and prep complete to make the rest.

I've also done a bit of secret stitching for my FRIENDS partner.


3 comments:

Barb said...

toooo funny!!!

Sinta Renee said...

That is quite a lot of HST's... are you ready to embark on your quilt yet? It will be fun to see it start to come together.

QuiltSue said...

I reckon it was quite risky to even let Ms Cat see that picture!