Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quilt Sue, How About a Clue?

Quilt Sue of Quilt Times wants to know what we think we are making. The Festive Mystery quilt end result remains beyond my vision. Yet,, in the sense of fun, I laid out a couple of possible blocks ...
I love the Jacob's Ladder. But  happens to all those background squares in my plastic boxes? And, I'm thinking I will be short a few 4 patch blocks for the 42 x 60 finished quilt. Hmm.........
The Churn Dash uses more of those background squares. But????? Some how I have either too many or too few pieces! What????? Then there are those lovely hour glass sets sitting in my boxes. Sashing? Border? Hmm......I guess I will have to wait. I know Sue's design will be divine!

More will be revealed Saturday June 9, 2012 when the quilt along continues with Paulette of Sweet P Quilting and Creations as our hostess. I am hoping to see you there for the fun.

QUILT SUE, HOW ABOUT A CLUE?

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Those are neat blocks. I didn't come up with either of them.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh a churn dash, fun. I agree a clue a clue.

Hazel said...

This design lark is just too tricky for words! Can't wait to be put out of my misery on Saturday - see you over at Paulette's, girls!

PS Do you think she will do us pancakes and maple syrup for brekkers?

Lesley said...

Love your guesses...whether right or wrong, they're still great blocks!

Sue said...

I just wanted to thankyou Donna for your kind words of encouragement on my blog. I really appreciate it. I would quite like to go into the Pay It Forward too, but am not sure because I am closing down my blog... what do you think? Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

BilboWaggins said...

Donna, lovely to see your design arrangements for Sue's mystery quilt :}

QuiltSue said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I am having so much fun with this little contest. Thanks so much for entering.