Saturday, June 9, 2012

All Done Until Tomorrow

The Cinnamon Caramel Crunch ice cream revived me for a short time. The tuna sent Ms Cha Cha into a serious grooming routine. I have a big fur ball of clean, fluffy, sleeping cat. I, also, almost all of the first two rows complete on my blocks.
Everything is stored away out of the reach of black paws - no, the sleeping fur ball does not deceive me! She is capable of going from zero to 100 in the blink of an eye.

Such a fun day I have had. Paulette of Sweet P Quilting and Creations has been a delightful hostess. Be sure to get your hands on her Nanaimo Bar Recipe and the wonderful tutorial for creating Christmas tree napkins. Thank you, Paulette, for keeping us happy and productive today.

Thanks, also, to Sue of Quilt Times. Sue designed the Festive Mystery quilt we have been working on today.

Time to read a good book. I'll be sleeping shortly. Fun days can be so exhausting!

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Wow, you're almost there. Can't wait to see your blocks all laid out for the centre of the quilt.

Reenie said...

Great progress! Can't wait to see the blocks when you are done. They are going to be great!

Hazel said...

Although I can't concentrate for that long, I think that cinnamon caramel crunch ice cream would revive me too!

Oliver cat is telling me to hurry up and stop being boring on the PC and come upstairs to sew instead!