Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nine Patch & Strip Quilt

Here is a section of the crazy nine patch quilt I am making for a favorite niece.  She loves yellow and bright colors. Then for the younger sister - same color scheme - she hasn't really expressed color preference. The child is much too busy!

The colors are not coming out in their true intensity in my pictures. I need a design wall ... somewhere down the road.



And, I have been so busy the last few weeks.

I have been scrambling to complete my gift selection for a F R I E N D S swap I am involved in. I have had loads of fun and am very glad I decided to participate.

Remember to check out the Fall Into Fall blog hop which started Friday, 10/1/10.  You can click the button the my sidebar and be off and running. There are 140+ blog owners and several companies participating. Each site is holding a special giveaway. All the winners will be selected the 15th, so you have two weeks to visit each and every blog.

Two additional exciting blog hops are happening right now.  Fall-O-Ween has 10 wonderful designers who are sharing some fantastic projects. There will be a grand prize winner once the blog hop is over. Also, Pat Sloan is  sponsoring a blog hop. Grand prize is a complete set of her new rulers - the ones that sharpen your rotary cutter while cutting. Blog buttons for both of these hops are on my side bar. Get busy and check it all out.

More later. Happy quilting and blog hopping.

1 comment:

Khris said...

OMGosh..I see owls...cute, cute, cute...hugs Khris