Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas


My nephew, Scott, is home for Christmas! Our family is so blessed. Scott's wife says ......

Today was an amazing day... we brought Scott Mobley home! I know this day was possible because of all the prayers, love and support from all of our family and friends. Thank you! 

We arrived home to Christmas lights beautifully lit in our yard and our Christmas tree up with all of our ornaments (my momma and daddy worked hard to make that possible, y'all,Familia Dressel are amazing)!!!! 


Tonight was the first night since October 5th that I was able to give Jack his night time milk, put him in his crib and now I can go to bed laying next to my husband! God is amazing to give me these gifts today.


2 comments:

Joanna said...

That's beautiful. Merry Christmas.

QuiltSue said...

How wonderful for the whole family. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of hard work for all but this is a great big step forward. Happy Christmas.