Barbara of Cat Patches is holding today 12/15/13 the kick-off for .....
My Impossible (to Complete that is!)
Dream List for 2014
Starting in the upper left hand corner and moving to the right here is my list ...
1) Spotlight on Neutrals by Pat Wys has two patterns I would like to
finish start in 2014.
White Chocolate - a delightful log cabin
Scrappy Nines - the cover of her book
2) Pick Four by Sue Abrey also has two patterns I am ready to get started
3D Noughts & Crosses - the book cover
Drew's Windmills - the quilt I bought the book for! Still looking for "perfect" fabric.
3) Trees Up, Lights On by Pieces of My Heart. I love this pattern. I'm thinking blues, silvers and whites.
4) Debonaire by It's Sew Emma. I have been drooling over this pattern for a long, long time.
5) Morning Joe (the version with two sizes of stars) a Carrie Nelson Schnibbles is one of the many, many of Carrie's patterns I adore.
6) And that brings me to Lynn Wilder of Sew'n Wild Oaks. The next four patterns are Lynn's - Heartfire, Nostalgic Christmas, Country Charmer and Lynn's Patchwork Math book. I made a Country Charmer this year and fell in love with Lynn and her lovely patterns. My next Country Charmer will be a Christmas theme to go with some beautiful Nostalgic Christmas pillows.
Keep your fingers crossed Santa remembers me. I've been very, very good this year and need lots of fabric for 2014.
I'm linking with Barbara. You can, too - go HERE or click the link on my sidebar.