Friday, December 6, 2013

A Great Pick Me Up!

I was feeling sort of under the weather yesterday. The day at the office had been hard, the weather was warm enough for the a/c, Ms Cat was in a bad mood because I was late getting home and well ... it was a whinny kind of evening for me.

And, then a booming knock at the front door. Ms Cat jumped almost to the ceiling and shot down the hall to safety under the bed. Ms Cat does not like company! Thinking "what now" I opened the door. Mr. UPS stood there with a box. I didn't recall ordering anything but a UPS box always lifts my spirits.

Look what I found inside ....
Baker's Delight by Greta Lynn for Benartex
Just look at the happy fabric! What a grand pick me up!

I won the October blog hop on the Benartex blog. Such fun! Thank you Benartex. Thank you Greta Lynn for the lovely design.

Ms Cha Cha Cat stalked back down the hall - her hair all ruffled - once the UPS man was gone and she knew she had no INTRUDERS in the house. She's a funny little cat!
 

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Well I hope Ms Cat wasn't upset for too long and didn't spoil your enjoyment of your win?