Monday, August 15, 2011

Sewing Again!

No pictures today. My crazy schedule finally gave me an opportunity to sew last night and again this morning. My parents are off on the long drive back to Mississippi. We had a wonderful weekend. It is always sad to see them go.

I have started my surprises for the Santa Sack 2 and am quite pleased with the results so far. I spent time this morning working on the stars for my Lucky Stars quilt. That one will hopefully be on my bed by the time it gets cold (for a day or so! - Florida Ha Ha!) in late December or early January.

Ms Cha Cha has decided the kitchen cabinets are off limits for a few days. This morning I was at the sewing machine and my eye caught movement by the computer desk. Cha Cha was "sneaking" up on a piece of ribbon. She has her "prize" safely hidden under the bed. Cats! I'm off to work.

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

I think Ms Cha Cha deserves her prize just for not being on kitchen worktops!