Thursday, January 30, 2014

Two Days With a Cat!

Day two - just me and the cat! Should you ever need to know what a cat does while you work, stay home - really stay home, no running to the store, no going to see a friend! Here is what I learned ....

Brown Toilet Water is NOT Good!

And, I honestly thought Ms Cha Cha Cat paid close attention to my do not drink from the toilet rule. Wrong! (just so you know, the brown water is compliments of a busted city line due to the cold weather). 

I also discovered my instructions to STAY OFF THE KITCHEN COUNTER! are totally ignored during my work hours. Ms Cat wants me to go back to work! She says I can take the brown toilet water with me.


3 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Well you are really messing up Ms Cat's routine aren't you?

QuiltSue said...

I think I disappeared when Blogger just crashed but what I said was that you are really messing up poor Ms Cat's routine!

~ Toni ~ said...

Ms Cat has better self control than our girls. >^..^<