Monday, January 13, 2014

Surprise Gift

A dear friend is having a mile-stone event this month and once I read Sherri of A Quilting Life's blog I knew her bright, cheerful table topper would fit the occasion. The pattern is free on Sherri's Craftsy site thru today (Monday 01/13/14). Sherri is also having a link up party on February 9 for all who complete her project.

I cut a few Charm squares down to Mini size. And this is what I have so far .....

A quick outer border and this fun project will be ready for quilting in plenty of time.

Notice the little blue spot behind Ms Cha Cha Cat's front leg? That would be MY favorite seam ripper or should I say the naughty cat's new favorite toy! She has spent the day planning creative ways to STEAL borrow my sewing tool.

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Since she inspects all your work for you, she obviously realises that you are so good you have no need for a seam ripper nowadays.