Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Country Charmer Update - October 1

My Country Charmer remains a flimsy. Alas, no progress since our September update. The above is a new picture of a few of my favorite blocks. I LOVE this quilt! 

I hear the talented pattern designer, Lynn of Sew'n Wild Oaks, and Sue of Quilt Times are being joined today by Nancie Anne of Nancie Anne Quilts to go visit some BEARS!  There have been tales of antique cars, driving lessons, transporting of Royal goats and so much more on their blogs recently. Be sure to visit these brave, courageous ladies for all the details. You would not want to miss the fun this trio has up their sleeves!

I'm linking with Lesley of The Cuddle Quilter for the October 1 update on the Country Charmer Quilt-along. Be sure to drop by to see all the unique and lovely versions of this beautiful quilt are being made all over the world.


Click on this button on my right hand sidebar to see the exciting giveaway being offered by  Sew We Quilt, the Sew and Show Blog!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

It's beautiful. Each version I see looks terrific.

Lynn said...

Your selection of color is perfect Donna! Your quilt looks wonderful.

Rosa said...

Simply stunning.Love your fabrics combo!!

QuiltSue said...

Well, we're all safe so far, but today we're off out into the wilds.

Your CC looks wonderful.

Lesley said...

Oh gosh, your quilt is so beautiful. The colours are so fresh and vibrant. You must be a wonderful photographer, too, because your picture of the quilt is fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing this gorgeous quilt.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Some very lovely fussy cutting done. Love the sashing treatment - the blue is beautiful fabric. This is a no stress, at your leasure project - it will have it's time.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I love it!! I made an Underground Railroad quilt...and my piecing was not near as beautiful as yours!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

It ls beautiful!