Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rocking On

Block 2 - Quilt-Uber-Fest
Designed by Kaye Prince of Miss Print. My geese are flying straighter today! Yeah Geese!

Block 4 - Quilt-Uber-Fest
Designed by Konda Luckau of Moose on the Porch Quilts. There is a missing piece of mortar due to material shortage. And I had to piece one side of the outer blocks - the cut was 3.5 x 12.5 - ain't happening when one is using scraps from a jelly roll and a layer cake. Get over it and improvise!

Block 3 - To Follow Soon .... I skipped this one this morning. There are GEESE - very pretty GEESE! I decided these would be a better after work project. Speaking of work it might just be time for me to start getting ready. Piecing in PJs is perfectly acceptable. Work, on the other hand, is a different matter.

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

No comments: