Saturday, September 8, 2012

Simple Christmas Star


I've been following a fantastic blog hop for Barbara Cline's "Simply Triangles" book this past week. The front cover GOT me! I love, love, love the quilt on the cover. Winning a copy of the book would be great. If not, "Simply Triangles" is definitely on my need to purchase list.

Barbara has graciously shared a tutorial for a Simple Christmas Star on her blog. I have my fabrics selected and am simply (I do so like the word simply) and am waiting on the postman to bring ...
Creative Grids 60 Degree Ruler

 my online order from Jackie of I Have a Notion.

You can find Barbara at QuiltinGal. The blog hop line up was ...

Click on the stops below and see if you can still add a comment.
Sept. 5 Jan Krentz 
Sept. 6 Connecting Threads 
Sept. 7 Coleen Sr. Xanga 
 
I do intent to actually sew today!!!!  Later!
 
HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

That cover quilt is beautiful, isn't it. That will be a nice challenge to take on. Hope you win the book.

QuiltSue said...

Now guess what you've made me do?