Sunday, September 18, 2011

Approval Process

What!! Potential Danger Alert!
This is My Bed! I am prepared to FIGHT or RUN! How could mom let this happen?
Maybe - Just Maybe, I can be comfortable here. I think I am liking this!
Finally a Real Flimsy!
Miles from a finish but I do have a quilt top. Now I'm off to my next project.

HAPPY QUILTING TO ALL!

"For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly." Psalms 84:11

6 comments:

Miss 376 said...

It will definitely get the seal of approval when it's quilted, you won't be able to get under it

Joanna said...

I agree with Miss 376 that your quilt will be a shared possession. Cha Cha staked her claim.

Winona said...

Donna, this is so lovely. I love red and stars, so this wins my approval. LOL

QuiltSue said...

It looks stunning. I bet you're relieved that Miss Cha Cha approves of it.

cityquilter said...

donna, it's truly gorgeous, love it, love it, love it!

Khris said...

Donna it looks fantastic....well done...hugs Khris